Thursday, September 10, 2015

Why not??

Hey you,
     I wanted to write this blog sooner, but I must admit I wanted to cause a little bit of anticipation, I don't think it caused any. Regardless of the lack of enthusiasm, I'm going to let you know anyway lol. So it was very beautiful to wake up to dear at our bedroom window accompanied by the beautiful chirping of the local birds, among them beautiful blue jays. The view from our living room is phenomenal, its picture perfect views of the Los Padres National forest, it has views of mountains filled with trees. The feel of the house is like that of a vacation home, something you wish you could live in and dread leaving when it's time to go back to the city. Tun Tun Tun!!!!! Then my dad sleeps over, of course we give him our bedroom which is on the second floor, also the last room before the backyard (open mountain). In the middle of the night the back sensor alarm turns on and my dad jumps out of bed to see a black bear on our back patio next to the Jacuzzi.... I stay calm act like it's normal, no biggy..... then go down stairs and cry in my pillow lol. I asked the previous owner about the bears and he told me that he hadn't seen one around his house in over 3 years... What a coincidence one week into our purchase and the big bad bear comes sniffing around again. No Bueno... Got to talking to neighbors and people living in the area and everyone makes me feel much more comfortable. I just have to get used to it and know how to react. Then a week later Jose saw a mountain lion walking across the mountains... which just happens to be our back yard. I guess I should be crying in my pillow again..... Tun Tun Tun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment